- Application by the owner of a mobile homes regulated site to appeal against the decision of a local authority not to issue a site licence (Application Form MH1)
- Application to appeal against conditions of a site licence or variation of conditions of a site licence (Application Form MH2)
- Application to appeal against: a compliance notice served by a local authority with regard to an alleged breach of condition(s) attached to a site licence, or the taking of emergency action by the local authority, or the demand by a local authority for a charge for expenses in respect of default or emergency action (Application Form MH3)
- Application by local authority to revoke site licence (Application Form MH4)
- Application to appeal against a local authority decision that a person is not a fit and proper person to manage a site (Application Form MH5)
- Application to appeal against a local authority decision to appoint an interim manager (Application Form MH6)
- Application for a repayment order by the occupier of an unlicensed site. (Application Form MH7)
Our guidance booklet contains important information about applications, time-limits and the tribunal’s procedures (Residential Property Tribunals: Mobile Homes – Guidance Booklet RPT-G6).