Information about the types of disputes we deal with and how to make an application to the Residential Property Tribunal Wales can be found in our guidance booklets.
Guidance booklets and application forms can be downloaded from this website or if you would like a copy sent to you, please contact us. Completed application forms will need to be returned to the Residential Property Tribunal Wales.
Rent Assessment Committees
- rent - both fair rents; and
- market rents - under assured and assured short-hold tenancies.
Leasehold Valuation Tribunals
- leasehold disputes
- leasehold, service charges
- leasehold enfranchisement and lease extension for houses and flats; and
- tenants’ association applications for recognition.
Residential Property Tribunals
- empty dwelling management orders
- interim and final management orders
- licensing of houses in multiple occupation and selective licensing of other residential property
- housing, health and safety rating system
- mobile homes, including gypsy and traveller sites.