Tribunal office arrangements
The tribunal continues to work remotely with limited access to items delivered by post. If possible, please ensure that any documents required by the tribunal (including application forms and written submissions) are sent by email to email@example.com
If this is not possible, please contact the tribunal office on 0300 025 2777 for alternative arrangements.
The tribunal is listing hearings as normal. However, please note that in the majority of cases hearings are being listed virtually using the Tribunal's cloud video platform.
We deal with disputes to do with:
Rent Assessment Committees
- Rent - both fair rents; and
- Market rents - under assured and assured short-hold tenancies.
Residential Property Tribunals
- Empty dwelling management orders
- Interim and final management orders
- Licensing of houses in multiple occupation and selective licensing of other residential property
- Housing, health and safety rating system
- Park homes
- Local authority gypsy and traveller sites
Leasehold Valuation Tribunals
- Leasehold disputes
- Leasehold service charges
- Leasehold enfranchisement and lease extension for houses and flats
- Tenants’ association applications for recognition
Tribunal hearings are usually open to the public to attend. A list of tribunal hearings, including details of upcoming tribunals, is available to view online.
The Residential Property Tribunal, its members and decisions are independent of Government. Administrative support and funding for the tribunal is provided by the Welsh Government.
Please contact us if you have any questions or cannot find what you are looking for.
Some of our guidance is available in audio as well as written format.