We deal with disputes to do with:
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic – the Tribunal has very limited, or no access, to items delivered by post. Please can you ensure that any documents (including applications forms and written submissions) that are required by the Tribunal are sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
The Tribunal will not be listing any hearings until June 2020 at the earliest, when the situation will be reviewed.
Rent Assessment Committees
- Rent - both fair rents; and
- Market rents - under assured and assured short-hold tenancies.
Residential Property Tribunals
- Empty dwelling management orders
- Interim and final management orders
- Licensing of houses in multiple occupation and selective licensing of other residential property
- Housing, health and safety rating system
- Park homes
- Local authority gypsy and traveller sites
Leasehold Valuation Tribunals
- Leasehold disputes
- Leasehold service charges
- Leasehold enfranchisement and lease extension for houses and flats
- Tenants’ association applications for recognition
Tribunal hearings are usually open to the public to attend. A list of tribunal hearings, including details of upcoming tribunals, is available to view online.
The Residential Property Tribunal, its members and decisions are independent of Government. Administrative support and funding for the tribunal is provided by the Welsh Government.
Please contact us if you have any questions or cannot find what you are looking for.
Some of our guidance is available in audio as well as written format.