Emergency remedial action


  • Applications by a local housing authority for an order that a person profiting from the local housing authority taking emergency remedial makes payment to the local housing authority (Application Form RPT13).


  • Appeals against a demand to recover expenses where the local housing authority has taken emergency remedial action (Application Form RPT12); and
  • appeals about emergency measures (Application Form RPT11):
    • against a decision of a local housing authority to take emergency remedial action; or
    • against the service of an emergency prohibition order.

Our guidance booklet contains important information about applications, time-limits and the tribunal’s procedures (Residential Property Tribunals: Houses in Multiple Occupation and selective Licensing – Guidance Booklet RPT-G3).