Applications by a local housing authority (Application Form RPT1):

  • for authorisation to make an interim EDMO;
  • to end a lease whilst an interim or final EDMO is in force; or
  • for an order that an interim or final EDMO should continue in force pending disposal of an appeal in respect of a replacement final EDMO.

Our guidance booklet contains important information about applications, time-limits and the tribunal’s procedures (Residential Property Tribunals: Empty Dwelling Management Orders – Guidance Booklet RPT-G1).