Appeals by a relevant person or third party relating to an empty dwelling management order (EDMO) (Application Form RPT2):
- against a decision of the local housing authority to make a final EDMO;
- against the terms of a final EDMO;
- against the terms of an interim EDMO;
- against a decision or a refusal of a local housing authority to vary or revoke an interim or final EDMO; or
- against a decision by a local housing authority as to whether compensation should be paid to a third party for interference in that persons rights because of a final EDMO.
Our guidance booklet contains important information about applications, time-limits and the tribunal’s procedures (Residential Property Tribunals: Empty Dwelling Management Orders – Guidance Booklet RPT-G1).