Leasehold Reform Act 1967
- Reasonable costs, the amount incurred by landlord in dealing with an application to acquire a freehold or extend a lease (Application Form LVT10)
- Acquisition of freehold, price payable by the tenant (Application Form LVT11)
- Ground rent and terms, in relation to a 50 year extension to the lease and terms (please contact us for an application form).
Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act 1993
- Lease renewal, premium or other terms of acquisition remaining in dispute (Application Form LVT12)
- Missing landlord, to determine lease terms and/or premium (Application Form LVT13)
- Reasonable costs, amount incurred by landlord in dealing with an application to acquire a freehold or new lease (Application Form LVT14)
- Collective enfranchisement, price payable to acquire collectively the freehold - (Application Form LVT15).
Our guidance booklet contains important information about applications, time-limits and the tribunal’s procedures (Leasehold Valuation Tribunals: Leasehold Enfranchisement - Guidance Booklet LVT-G4).