- The right to manage, the rights for tenants of flats to take over the management of a property (Application Form LVT1)
- Administration charges, liability to pay (Application Form LVT2)
- Forfeiture, a breach of covenant or condition in the lease (Application Form LVT3)
- Insurance, recovery of costs of insurance premiums (Application Form LVT4)
- Variation of long leases of flats (Application Form LVT7)
- Appointing a manager of premises containing flats (Application Form LVT8)
- Estate charges, liability to pay. (There is currently no application form for this type of appeal. Please contact the tribunal for further information.)
Our guidance booklet contains important information about applications, time-limits and the tribunal’s procedures (Leasehold Valuation Tribunals: Leasehold Disputes - Guidance Booklet LVT-G2).