Applications relating to a rent repayment order:
- rent repayment order where the application is made by a local housing authority (Application form RPT4); and
- rent repayment order where the application is made by an occupier (Application form RPT5).
Appeals against a decision made by a local housing authority:
- To refuse to grant a temporary exemption notice (Application form RPT6);
- to grant or to refuse to grant a license, including an appeal against the terms of the license (Application form RPT9); and
- to vary or revoke a license or to refuse to vary or revoke a license (Application form RPT9).
Our guidance booklet contains important information about applications, time-limits and the tribunal’s procedures (Residential Property Tribunals: Houses in Multiple Occupation and selective Licensing – Guidance Booklet RPT-G2).